How can your organization
benefit from IIL Consulting's
360° Competency Assessments?
When it comes to training and development, are the real needs of your company being met? What are the skill gaps that most need to be addressed? Have you allocated your development spending to achieve maximum ROI?
IIL Consulting’s family of 360° Competency Assessments can help you measure proficiency levels, identify skill gaps and highlight areas of strength and opportunity – on both an individual and organizational level. You can also use them to enhance performance management efforts, to develop training roadmaps and career paths and to establish objective criteria for making decisions about hiring and project team member selection.
Incorporating appropriate elements from PMI®, IPMA® and the IIBA®, the 360° Competency Assessments measure the knowledge and expertise of management and project delivery team members. Each helps you create development plans, benchmark performance against well-defined metrics and measure the effectiveness of improvement efforts.
Five Unique Assessment Products
Benefits to Employees
- Broadens awareness of one’s own skills and gaps
- Helps validate and refine career path definition
- Defines the requirements of the current role
Benefits to Managers, Trainers, HR
- Reveals hard to discover skill gaps
- Guides development efforts and decision making
- Assists in measuring the effectiveness of competency development interventions
- Provides accurate data to improve team member selection and resource allocation
Benefits to Employers
- Use it as a strategic planning tool for learning about individuals and how they can improve their skills and thereby enhance their contribution to your organization